Have you ever heard of “Sick Building Syndrome”?
It is referring to the air quality inside your home or building and the amount of dust, gas, dirt and other particulates that are floating in the air.
How do I improve the air quality inside my home?
1. Keeping your HVAC filters changed out regularly
2. Walk off matts outside each door (ay least 4 foot falls)
3. Vacuum your floors instead of sweeping
4. Professionally Clean your floors twice a year
5. Use less chemicals when cleaning
For more information on how to keep your indoor air quality healthy Please call us at (601) 664-2001